Paint and Plastic Soldiers

10.07.2010

Catching Up

Hey all. It's been a long, long time. I've been a combination of lazy and busy (yes, for several months), and I totally dropped the ball on this whole blogging thing. I'm afraid I just suck at keeping a blog regularly updated.

For what it's worth, I'll show you something related to my previous post - the finished pictures of that contest entry.
Step 1

Step 2


Step 3


Step 4


Step 5 - Finished



And there we are. I didn't win, not anywhere close, but at least I tried and learned a bunch of new things. Like object source lighting, non-metal metal, a new technique for painting red (that I've since forgotten, unfortunately). And that's awesome.

2 comments:

  1. Glad to see your blogging again. You have some great blood angels. Keep the pictures coming

    ReplyDelete