Paint and Plastic Soldiers

4.15.2009

Derailed!

Those stalwart few of you who have followed this blog from the beginning may have been wondering what precisely I've been doing, and why, pray tell, have I not been posting? Either that or you've never been here before, or perhaps even you're not terribly interested. Well, I'm going to tell y'all anyway.

Well, reason #1 is a legal research memorandum worth 30% of my mark in Legal Research.

And reason #2 is that I've been busy repainting the Yellow Brick Rd. from Munchkin Land to the Emerald City for my wife - almost done, but still some work to go. You'll find that the Lion's looking a little dark and the Tin Man and Scarecrow are nowhere to be seen. Sneaky gits they are.

Of course, I'm also capable of arguably more 40k-relevant stuff like this:

My plan, after finishing the aforementioned painting, is to continue working on my Baal Predator until it's done.

Speaking of the Baal, here's a shot of the magnets I put into the Heavy Bolters:


The arms on the sponson assembly which normally hold the guns also have had magnets added into them, magnetic poles arranged so that they attract one another rather than repel.

1 comment: