Paint and Plastic Soldiers

5.05.2009

Live to Win, chapter 2

Here it is, another update on my insane quest to revamp my army by the time the Warhammer 40,000 tournament at Cangames 2009 right here in Ottawa, the capital of Canada.

Yesterday, I built my two Attack Bikes and picked up the one remaining Land Speeder I had on order from the local Games Workshop store. Today, I finished building the Land Speeders.

But this is worthless without pics, right? Here they come!



And the freshly-built models:


"You ask me how I made my way
You ask me every where and why
You hang on every word I say
But the truth sounds like a lie"

Live to Win - Paul Stanley

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you might have your work cut out Jordon. Let us know how it goes. Good luck,

    Sigmar
    my Warhammer blog

    ReplyDelete